Free in KU! Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel



Fleeting Moments
by Bella Jewel


NOW FREE IN KU!!!

 

    "POWERFUL AND UNFORGETTABLE"    


NEW AND FREE IN KU!!!!! Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel

US: 
http://amzn.to/29W5AQr
UK: http://amzn.to/2abFJFV

One single moment changes everything
In one breath, you can have it all
A split-second later, it can all disappear
Vanished forever

That was me
I had it all
Then in a cruel twist of fate, it was taken from me
A beautiful life gone in a flash

But he was there
He was there to pick me up when I fell
To protect me
My savior. My rock.

He was just a stranger
Just a selfless stranger with a face I'll never forget
Can't forget
Won't forget

And like everything else, he just disappeared
As if he never existed
I have to find him
need to find him
He has to know that he saved me

He has to know that in that one fleeting moment, he was all I could see




Kim's Review

Bella Jewel's "Fleeting Moments" is a great read. I'm going to warn you now... this book will give you all the feels. I hate angst, but this books literally makes you feel everything. One moment, one person can change your whole life. This book will make you look at life and wonder, what if? I want to give you more info on this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone. This is a MUST READ!!!

5 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron